Friday, April 22, 2016

*Major Family Update*

*Major Family Update!*


Ok....So they heir poll is up and going but, something strange happened...



 Remember when Cherish got abducted? The following update might have something to do with it...


    Cherish! Get up now we have a problem!
Cherish: "Huh? What did Don do now?"
No time to explain get dressed..call in sick and go the Moira Fryes's house ASAP!


Cherish: "Um Hi I'm sick and I need a taxi"
Message:"..If you need help, hang up and dial your operator"
CHERISH!
Cherish: "OK I'M GOING!" *re-dialing*


     3:00 am Fryes House
    "Hi, Come in!"



Moira Fryes had twins and texted Cherish about them in the middle of the night..the message was strange meet Daisy and Dario. They are Cherish's and Moira's babies. :) Yep something strange happened and If I would show you the family tree you would be just as shocked as I am. Even the relationships are connected.



Cherish: "Hey I'm here..."


Cherish: "So what am I doing here?"


They sat and chat about it and decided that Cherish would grow them up and take them with her..seems how they are apart of the legacy..

     
This is Dario. His trait is outgoing and child aspiration whiz kid. 


This is Daisy. Trait squeamish..child aspiration also whiz kid. 

He looks just like Cherish...
and she looks just like Moira...

   Anyways I don't know what to do about the heir poll now... I will try and find a way to post the family tree to show you..the craziness...

What will happen next? Who will be heir...Will Don have a break down? Find out next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment