Saturday, May 7, 2016

Chapter 2.2: The Major Wedding :)


Hello and Welcome Back!!
We last left off with Don's passing, Cherish getting older, and couple engagements!
Let's hop in!

Today is the big day for Eden and Brett!

I pulled this out of the blue print sections and I put the glow fruit trees behind it for effect! I never did find Glow Fruit Lady...  :(


I love this dress! I think this was inspired by Frozen. Here is the blushing bride!


The cute and happy couple! So cute!
Brett: "You look so beautiful.."
:)


Here is Faith. I have secret plans for you!
Faith: "Yes, I know!"
You do?!
Faith: "Ya..."


Success! Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Brett Novac Major!


Every one got super tipsy..not really but, they loved the bar!


Faith: "Make me drink hottie!"


This is the new way to cut the cake..
Step 1 - Kneel in front of cake.
Step 2 - Cut cake.
Step 3 - Drink your drink.
Step 4 - Don't eat cake and walk away.


Every one that came..kinda we are missing some people because they are lining up for the restroom...


Cherish: "I need to pee..."
Faith: "I brought you a drink and some cake!"


Three items broke during the party...grr. Brett is the new handy man BTW. 


Dayna you're late!
Dayna: "Let me in crazy sister!"


Channing was really good and Brett loves him :)
Eden: "Here is some cake for my sweet baby boy"


Faith: "I really don't know..what the creator is planning. Shh! Don't tell!"
Eden: "Cake?"
Eden had a glitch were she kept getting up to"Cut the cake"...it's pretty annoying because I've played past this point and it's still happening :P


Finally someone noticed that Don had died! The cook...Thank you!


I swear this is like everyone's favorite spot this and the office. 
Brett: "Let's woo then hoo!"
Eden: *Giggles*


*Cough* baby number 2!*Cough*


Olivia was person number two! Thank you!
Cherish: "This show is so funny!"


I put Cherish on clean up duty! She still hasn't noticed!


Warning: Future cuteness ahead!


Eden: "Guess what?! I'm Prego!"


Brett: "You woke me up for that?!"
Ugh! Those P-jams what was I thinking


Birthday time for these too cuties. I let them go to the park :)

Dario: "I'm going to be so hot!" 
Daisy: *Evil Stare Down*


First up Daisy! She had a hard time with the candles ha ha!


Still a cutie!!!
She rolled: Trait - Evil and LTW: Collector


Next Dario!!


He got his wish! He's a hottie!
Dario rolled: Jealous and LTW: Master Chef! 


Whoot Whoot! They did good Moira and Cherish ha ha!


I found Cherish's Doppelganger! Don't cha think?!! A little pale and a different red though...


No... she didn't notice just standing there...laughing to herself...
:(


But Daisy finally noticed and she was sad for awhile..Thank you Daisy!


Here is the plan..I came up with for the twins...I built them a cottage for them to go to after..I know not the best plan..I still feel bad for not squeezing them into the polls. But they have the best of the best...Can't show you the inside yet... Cost 50,000 so the twins will be getting jobs..or I might need to make an exception and break a rule..


Daisy: "Muaaahahaha!"
She most be cookin' up plans already :)


Don...I'm sorry bro...


He was happy to chat with Eden :) Then he floated back to Cherish sad again...


Don: "Hey Babe.."


Cherish: "Oh! Did you try the Ghost goo I made? That's so awesome!" 


Cherish: "Cheer up babe it will wear off soon.."


P-jams changed..Finally! That's a lot better!

I'm going to end it here. Will Cherish ever mourn or notice Don's urn?! How many cute Eden clones will there be? What will the kids look like? 

Find out soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment