Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Chapter: 2.4: Everyone loves changes and ice cream!


Welcome back! Do you love change? I do! This chapter has big changes and some sad changes. Halfway though the chapter you'll notice the pictures look a little bit nicer. I moved my game and files to the desktop computer from my laptop. The game looks a lot better on the desktop and it runs smoother! Let's Begin! Kinda long might wanna grab some ice cream...


First change, the twins quit their part-time jobs as fry cooks..It was too much for them and they were doing horrible in school...Aren't they cute though?



It's the weekend and that means more family bonding! Cherish made breakfast for everyone. This family is going to hit the limit once Eden has her baby..
Eden: "Umm..can I sit down in the living room?"
Cherish: "No! We are spending time together"
Daisy: "Your going to have the house to yourself Eden, we are going to the gym!"
Lyndsay: "And fishing!"


Cherish took the kids fishing while everyone else went to the gym. Faith and Dayna also showed up


Daisy: "Don't just stand there! Help me!"
Faith: .....*laughs to self*


Dayna is still prego with baby number 2! She looks so cute! She had the baby, it was girl named Rose Munch. :)



This is Moira's other daughter all grown up Danielle Fryes. Isn't she just beautiful?


Eden: "My bump is cuter than Dayna's right mom?"
Cherish: "Yes sweetie of course!"
Eden: "I'm excited for this one!"
Cherish: "Yes, we will see"


I think Mary Goth (Who is Bella's Daughter I found out) left this here and it's been the table's centerpiece and the kids love it. Thank you Mary for the Llama-corn thing :)


Baby time and we have the queen of sad faces again...


 With the progression mod..it makes everyone reproduce all the time..the doctor left and was replaced with another doctor..I think she went into labor. I decided after this to disable the mod for awhile..


 Brett: "Where are you going sweetie?"
Eden: "To get some fresh air.."
Brett: "No no babe come back inside.."
Sneaky Sneaky... :)


 See the new doctor? He is so fast...(Not really took forever to get here!!)


It's a BOY! Meet Nash Novak Major!


I'm not sure why she still had a belly afterwards..I thinking that she was supposed to have more than just one..but we have the limit of 8 sims now :(   Maybe it's just a glitch..


 The nurse went into labor...lol 


 Dario LOVED the new baby..he spent so much time with him. 


Channing and Lyndsay did not...


Don came by for a visit he wasn't happy..He broke all the toilets and the shower and fridge..



Nash grew up and I'm sorry I forgot to capture it but here he is! He rolled the Mean Trait and Artistic Prodigy


 Family photos updated!


 Lyndsay brought home a friend from school her name is Keira. I'm going to make her friends with Nash..she is a cutie. She has a loner trait though..but that's ok :)


Lyndsay also came home with a naked glitch...I have the craziest glitches....


Channing and Mary Goth decided to ditch school and go to the bluffs..
Channing: "This is the craziest thing I've ever done!"


They swam and splashed....


and Mary had a birthday in the middle of it! So cute! 


She also stole some rocks... She a kleptomaniac :) Yay! I found one!


She was almost finished cleaning the sink! Now she is leaving us!
Stats: 469 times happy and 0 times sad...aww
I will miss you sweet girl. 


This is sad.... poor Don had no one cry for him..and Cherish got the whole house to cry for her..
Brett: "This game is so messed up.."


Grim: "You must do..what your mother could not..." 


Eden: "That blasted Grim-reaper....coming into my house and telling ME what to do!"


They were all sad for 2 days..Eden would only eat salad..it was depressing..so lets skip to the happy stuff...


We got  birthdays up the ying-yang! Brett start us off..


He is an adult now
Brett: "...I would like to thank the academy for this award..."
Plays music...


Channing next...


So I accidentally deleted his portrait photo..but I keep his hair just different clothes..He rolled Foodie and Ace Angler. Pretty handsome. 


Next Dario..I gave him tattoos for his pre-birthday present


Welcome to Young Adulthood. He rolled Athletic. 

 Last but, not least...Miss Daisy...

She rolled also rolled Athletic..Yay!


She has also been working on her weight..looking good girl...


Daisy: "Why are we standing here?"
Dario: "I dunno..I feel richer though..for some reason..."


Remember the cute cottage I built for the twins?? Ready to see inside... :D


This cottage has everything they need and its fancy expensive. 


Dario: "Down in front!"
I think they will be happy here. :) Miss them already..


I upgraded the main house and I said I don't like two story houses..but I'm going to give it a shot.


First Floor 


Second Floor. I kept all the furniture, just made an upgrade. Still broke. 


*Pictures updated again*


Our first visitor! Cute dress too Mary!


Channing: "How are YOU doing?"
Eden: *Snort*


Mary has some pointy looking check bones and it makes her facial expressions comical :D I like it. 


                              Aww..they are a couple now :)


Eden is back to normal..I think she has an addiction to ice cream..she makes it on her own now...


Channing: "Rose for my rose.."
Eden: *Snort*


Channing its not time for that!!!! Put that way!! :P It's just a promise ring..I gotcha guys ;)


*Future cuteness ahead*


Eden: *Throws Confetti*  "I passed my test!!"


Eden: "Wait a second....."
You rolled a four..remember?
Eden: "My secret friends warned me about you!"


They still love the office area lol


Lyndsay loves the violin :)


Why are you in the corner? 
Eden: "I'm in trouble.."
Ok


Hey it Neal! He is super cute..right Lynds? 


and Keira! She took like 5 mud baths...


She still tense I think it's because shes around to many people..


Keira: "No its because this bimbo keeps talking to my boyfriend..grrr"



I found out that the ice cream called "Weight of the World" makes sims gain weight  and "Diet" ice cream makes them slim down...
Why can't they have this is real life?!


Eden: "I'm super sexy now.."


I'll end the chapter here. I'm excited for Sims 4 Dine Out coming June 7th! I thinking about having the family open a restaurant! Saving the money so far they have 12,000... Whoot Whoot! 


No comments:

Post a Comment