Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Chapter 1.2: Twins = Adorable Friends for Life

WELCOME BACK!  The Major Legacy Chapter 1.2

We left our beautiful family in a beautiful mess. Twins. I love it! So does Cherish! Don is still a maybe...



She does all the work... 
meanwhile don doesn't repairs and treasure hunting


    "Just open your mouth! 
I need to make sure nothing
 is wrong with you!"  Cherish does 
random things sometimes..

The next day...
"Mommy is at work and I'm not changing any diapers so today is your birthday!"


First is Faith...I'm using the Random Trait Generator..
Faith: 
Child Aspiration: Whiz Kid
-Loves Outdoors


Next is Dayna... 
Dayna:
 Child Aspiration: Social Butterfly
- Perfectionist

    Faith                          &                        Dayna
Here are the beautiful girls side by side after hair styles and clothing have been set.

Don decided to take the girls to the park for their birthday. The next photos are of the celebration.


I usually wait until the family has about 10,000 in the plumbob bank in order to build a proper house..and now they finally have enough!

&
They are off of the lawn!


The knight fits perfectly in the bathroom hehe


I was also excited to hang the family photos!!



They don't have much..but it's a start....


    Cherish came home and went straight to the stove with the frank and beans. 
Gotta love them safety goggles!


"This tastes horrible!"
You made it..


"Oh boy!"
I dressed the girls in matching PJs that's it....Maybe..


    Cherish is having a baby...or celebration in the bathroom??


"I'm having a baby!"
Don: "For real?!"
Don isn't happy about the news...Oh well
I like to have at least 3 children each generation..let's hope it's not triplets!


Don went downtown with Marcus Flex, Marcus bailed early...leaving Don alone with a bunch of ghosts.
Poor Don...

The weekend is here! That means family fun! Everyone is off work and school!!!!


Faith and Danya went to the park for a couple hours and then the whole family went swimming!!


     Such a cute family :)


"Cannonball!!!"


I didn't know sims could sit by the pool like this..each one of them did it at least once..it's awesome!


Clara: "I believe I can fly..I believe I can touch the sky!"

 
Faith got super energized..lol

                 They finished their weekend by fishing and having some good BLTs


Good job Faith you got a kitchen upgrade! :)


Cute prego picture #2



This pregnancy is worst than the last one poor Cherish :(


But she got to freeze Zoe!

This ends this chapter. What will happened? Will the twins grow up and have good grades? Will Cherish have a boy or a girl? (Don't hope for both!) Find out soon! PS: If you want your sim to be a townie or have anything featured (special rooms..etc) in the story let me know. I also will be adding random celebrity look alike sims as well! So keep a look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment