Saturday, March 2, 2019

*Rebooted Intro*

Hello all and welcome back to The Major Legacy! There has been a change in plans... I lost my old save file completely 😓

But, I still have my sims from the last generation! Hooray! But I only have Eden, Brett, Nash and Keira. Nash was the 3rd generation heir and Keira was his spouse.. Because I love the Major family so much I decided to reboot the legacy and start fresh. 

However, I already have a legacy challenge in the works and I really want to earn more medals over at Boolprop.net I have decided to start an "I'm surrounded by idots" challenge. The rules can be found here: Lynnwood's ISBI Challenge

So from here on out The Major Legacy will be and The Major ISBI. Nash as torch holder and Keira as his "special" wife. I will be attempting hard mode and I will be keeping score (or attempt to keep score.) 

I'm excited and I think this will be a lot of fun. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment