Saturday, February 18, 2017

Chapter 3.1: The case of the missing baby...


Welcome back! We last left off with Nash and Keira getting married!
Let's jump back in!


I thought it would be fun for Nash and Keira to go on Camping Honeymoon. :) 
Here are the photos below! 


Keira is a vegetarian BTW so only tofu dogs for her! Yuck.   


Back at home its time for Generation 3!


Nash seems puzzled by this information.
"You always wake me up!"


Our minion has grown up! Yay! 
"Here fishy, fishy."
His name is fishy. :P


Keira's Garden is growing up nicely. We hired a gardener, so all she needs to do is water, weed, spray for bugs..everything that a gardener would do. 
*Note to self...fire gardener.*


Bad Fishy!


Here is Cruz all grown up. I did use the mod cheat to change his clothes...He also had a girly voice and it bugged me.


He loved hanging out with Fishy :P


"I need to retire...I'm getting too old for this sh**! "


That's better.
 I really wanted to get Brett  to level 10 in the painting career but he is only level 7 :(


Brett does travel to space a lot!
He brought home this seed. I wonder what it will be!



Sad face, baby time!


However, there was a strange glitch...No baby.


"Brandy, wants to hang out..."
Text Brandy: "I'm having a baby...I think.."


Try again! Or three times...


"You are the worst doctor ever! Where's my baby?!"


"I just wasted 3 crappy days being fake pregnant"
I seriously don't know what happened...I checked the family tree and everything...


Even after coming home..no baby!!
"Smells like fresh cut grass..mmm"


Trying again.


"Score!"


2am...Strange man at the door. Eden answers it of course. 


"I love your earrings"
"Why thank you!"
I added the vampire pack. This is Caleb, master vampire DDS.


Birthday time. Sad face. :(


Queen of sad face.


I think its starting to rub off on Keira.


"See ya on the flip side creator"


"I always have to pee during special moments!!" 


"Brett!!! I have to pee this isn't fair!!" 
*I'm man of the house...I'm in charge now.."*


Brett died :( he was a good pick from the gallery #legacylove. Fishy also died :( I guess the gardener won't feed cowplants either. Ok...I blame myself. 


"My water is breaking!"
Ok...
(Brett painted that cow picture before he died...I think he knows the future!!)


After the shower.  Keira had the baby at home this time.


  It's a girl! Meet Kallie! Thank goodness! 
I was starting to get worried...


We will end it here! Another great, crazy chapter! I'm not sure what happened to the 1st pregnancy... 
Who knows what will happen next. I see cuteness ahead.  
:)







No comments:

Post a Comment