Saturday, February 11, 2017

Chapter 3: Even more changes!



Welcome back!! Last time we left off with Channing moving in with Mary Goth. Cruz grew up to a child. Eden got a promotion. 
Let's jump back in!


Finally a healthy family dinner. 
Plus they are all at the table. 


Lyndsay is having another birthday :( 
After this she moved in with The Pancakes.


The Garden Gnomes haven't gathered in a long time.. 
Looks like Lucas has changed the outing outfit...
Eden decided it was time to take over...



That's better! They need some help from the force! 
They never garden :/
Lucas: "This is lame..."


Lyndsay missed her mom and invited her out for brunch.
"My food sparkles and my coffee too!!"


Eden went geek con and changed her shirt and bought a sparkler!
Geek con was pretty boring this week.


*Singing* Nash started the fire! It was burning, 
burning the world was turning*


"Lucas, I am your father.."
*Shocked face* Dun Dun Dun!


Nash grew up to a young adult.  :)


Also decided to move Keira in right away.
"Move in?"
"Uh..........Ok"


Keira's makeover. A little better. :)


Nash: "So it's time to get going Cruz. Generation 3 is coming."
Cruz: "Sounds good"
Cruz needs to move out because:
A) He is super boring. B) We need the space.
C) He is basically a copy of Nash. There can only be one highlander :P


HOWEVER!
*Plot changing music*
*Enter dramatic house*
 I decided to make to "spare lots" for all the spares and their families. There are two of the same lot except one lot has a smaller pool. The next few photos are more close ups of the inside.


That's Estella Dayna's and Lucas's daughter.

Kitchen/living area

There are 4 bathrooms, 2 with talking toilets ;) I need to make another lot both are filled now that Cruz is there.


I had the family have a one day vacation 
to grab plants and I forgot it was Brett's birthday.


Elder Brett! 


Back at home. Four sims no house.... WHAT?!


*Throws confetti* 
Remodeled down back to one level!
 I decided that every generation we will remodel. I just like to create and change things up a bit. 


Here is the inside. 


Date in the park. There was an issue with their relationship bar. I had them be just friends and then spent a couple hours in the park getting back up and ready for this...


"Marry me?"


"Yes!"


I moved the photos to Eden and Brett's room. :) 


Nash got invited over to his brother's house.
"We suck at basketball! Ya!"


Family crazy game night. The little boy girl is Faith's baby.
I decided to turn off the progression
 mod for a while after she had a baby.


Brett still travels to space daily. He brought back cow plant seed! 
I'll have the minion for a little while again. Hehehe. :)


Aww the romantic festival! The perfect
 place for the unplanned wedding :P


Love his face :P


Brandy Keira's sister was also there. This an alien secret handshake..I didn't know Brandy was an alien :P 
Keira sadly is not an alien. Boo!

This where we will end it. I love happy endings.
What will happen next?
How many toddlers?
How many fires?
How many spares?
Find out soon!














No comments:

Post a Comment