Saturday, January 28, 2017

Chapter 2.6: 1st Major Toddler!!



Welcome back! This chapter is kinda long, but adorable!!
Let's jump in!!



Whoot! Whoot! Cruz is our 1st Toddler! 
He grew up in some cute clothes but I love overalls!


I like that they start off walking..because they have a ton of things to learn apparently.  


Nash already loves sharing his room with his brother.
Probably because of the new toys :)


I love story time and all of the interactions really lol. 
The toddler beds are super cute too.


I'm not sure how I feel about the highchair...every time someone puts him in there...someone (or 3 other sims) tries to take him out in the middle of feeding..


"Umm...how does this work..what do I do next?"
"How do I move him safely off my back?"
I don't know..how you even got to this point..


Aww...


I love this little tablet thing...it helps so much!! 
Go get those skills!


Why are you sad?
"I got promoted.."
At least you have ice cream..
"True"


This family is so unhealthy...my fault though...


How did this happen?!! I think Eden did it :/


Nash grew up!! (cake picture is missing) He rolled the genius trait. So far a mean genius :) I probably should announce that Nash is going to be the Heir. I rolled the dice this time..the kids are so spaced out and I wanted to keep playing. Sorry guys, voting will resume next generation though!


This Nash's friend. Mr. Neal NeedsToDressBetter.
 I can't remember his real last name sorry. 


Keira came over too! Nash tried to be romantic with her..but she totally rejected him (Don Curse)


The next day after school things worked a little better :) 
Now they are dating! Whoot!


Speaking of dating..I sent these two on a date, they went to romantic festival! 


I love the t-shirts and swag booth! 
I totally hooked Eden up with a new t-shirt!


I also thought it would be fun for them to renew their wedding vows :)


"Can we hurry this along?! I have to pee!"


So cute :) they get a fun 2 day happy mood-let too :)
"And a new ring!!"


Eden has the best facial expressions...
"This is NOT ice cream cake!"


Neal and Lyndsay are getting along pretty well in the romantic department. 


"What just happened?!"
I randomized your everyday outfit..it was a real eye sore! 
(Three Cheers for MC Command Center Mod!)
"Oo La La!"


1st kiss and they are now a couple :) Whoot! Whoot!


I would never allow this in real life..
At least there are other options besides the highchair.


*Throws Drink*
"You just got punched!!"
Don came to visit yay!!


2am
"I came to visit my father!"


Don feels better now :) 
"Dad you told me that joke like seven times..."


Wake up Cruz it's someone's birthday!!!


Last cute toddler picture for this generation! He got the bonus happy toddler trait.


He looks exactly like Nash! I can't remember what trait he rolled.
 I think it was goofball...oops


He still looks like Nash to me...Oh well still a cutie!


Room makeover :)


Cherish our amazing founder visited the following night..
I miss her.


"I brought you some pancakes with gummy bears inside...sooo good"


I had them hire a maid..the house was getting outta control. The maid cleaned up half the dishes and stood in front of the dishwasher for 3 sim hours!


I brought Brett home early from work so he could...
how do I put this nicely?
"You're fired!"


You're even worse!
4 sim hours..didn't touch it!
No maids!


Pictures got moved and updated :)


Lyndsay was really tense from not swiping...
which one do you think she took?


Channing's birthday!! I forgot what he rolled..
Maybe he was the goofball?! Oops :)


After that I moved him in with girlfriend Mary Goth and they are now expecting :)
Mary doesn't know how to dress either..but at least she has a little more style lol.
I didn't know this but for some reason wearing those glasses gives them a playful mood-let!


End of chapter! I have more Major changes coming and Major surprises! What did Lyndsay steal?!
What happens with Nash and Keira? Will Cruz find love?!
Find out soon!!










No comments:

Post a Comment