Saturday, January 14, 2017

Chapter 2.5: WHAT?!!

Guess what guys?!! The Major's are back! I don't know how it happened but I was loading a game and my old file was there!!!! I loaded it and there they were! My favorite family! I was so shocked!
 I'm happy to welcome you back!
Let's continue where we left off...



The last save I have..Eden is still pregnant. Lyndsay is still a kiddo. Channing is a teen and dating Mary Goth (Bella's daughter) 


Brett was making a cake for Lindsay's birthday..
the cake was glitched. 


The mail lady was leaving $3,000 worth a bills.
She also looks like she might start blowing up mailboxes... 


Those stupid dishes are still there!! 
I completely forgot about them...
"Dishes?! Where?!"


The Major family haven't even tried dine out and city living! We tried to have them bring a cake three times..we paid for all the three and received not one!!!


This time she was ready to go as soon as we got there! 
They don't give notifications when your out on town!
"No need to go inside..let's just have it on the street!"


Meet baby boy Cruz Novac Major!


The next morning Lyndsay finally got to have her birthday party!
Brett:"I'm outta here..I need ice cream.."


Change now!
"Ugh! I don't want to..."


I dressed her in all red and gave her the short pony tail with bangs. She rolled Kleptomaniac. So she and art lover, Kleptomaniac so far. With an aspiration to be a master chef. :)


She loves her baby brother..I gave her a vacation day from school..she spent the whole time with him. :)


I upgraded the bedrooms..this pre-toddlers update...I'm so excited Cruz will be the 1st Major family Toddler!!


Channing's and Lyndsay's bedrooms...Oh and I found in the family inventory...3 birthday cakes from the restaurant. Yay!


Oh, here is Nash...he is never getting enough face time ...whoops.
"Grandma Cherish texted me and wished me a happy birthday!"
"Ah HAHAHA...she died forever ago..silly grandma"


Family photos are updated! Yay! That's all I have for now..I'll have a bigger chapter next time. 
I'm so excited I have my game save back!!


With the kids growing, who will be named heir?! How many cartons of ice cream are in the fridge?!
What will Cruz look like as a toddler?! Find out soon!!






No comments:

Post a Comment