Sunday, May 1, 2016

Chapter 2.1: Short chapter but, a lot of updates!


Hello :) Welcome back! This is a shorter chapter. Some exciting things happen so let jump in!



 I thought I would build a cute little play area for the kiddos! 


 They love it and they are so cute :)


 So are these two :)


 Eden: "Guess what?!"
Brett: ....


 Eden: "Chicken Butt!!"
Brett: "You need better jokes..Sorry love"


Eden: "I'm gonna have a baby!!!"
Don: "No! What is wrong with you sims!! NOT MORE BABIES!"


Cherish was experimenting at work with the ghost goo..
Don: "Is this a joke?...I'm not laughing.."
Cherish: "Wanna woohoo?"
Don: "Duh!"
:)


     Eden: "Reel her in..by ..Blank Blank...Oh good he is asleep!"


I updated Brett and Eden's bedroom...and it's totally creepy how Don just stood there and watched them sleep for 2 sim hours!!


A nice place to do homework :)


Eden: "I maybe be crazy..but I can do my math!"
Twins: "Kay..we are doing book reports?"
Eden: "Oh off to school with you..I hope you get hit by paper airplanes all day!"


As soon as everyone left for work and school..Don passed away. Alone. Thanks game.
Don: "Goodbye hand..."




This makes me mad/sad when this happens because NO ONE CARES! They come home and it's like he was never there...unless they know it happened because they "witnessed" it..it was like he was never there..I wanted a few tears from Cherish and the kids..but nope..



    Grim Reaper: "Don Lothario-Major..Stats..29 meals?...cereal?..really dude you could have eaten better than that? Oh well your soul is mine now..."


Grim stayed around and broke the TV. I left Don's urn there... maybe Cherish will mourn it when she comes home. 


Didn't notice...just came over to watch TV...


Came home and went straight to bed..


Eden is just strange all around..but I love her..but still no one cares or even noticed the urn...
Eden: "Why am I making the cake?"


Cherish: "Yay!"


Cherish: "Hey I just turned old and I have cake.."
I'm mad at you..I thought you would notice :(
Eden: "Hun?"
NVM!



Eden went into labor a couple minutes later.. 
Eden: "I'm scared"
:(


Brett: "ME TOO!!"


Are you going to check in?
Eden: "I'm scared..."
It will be OK..


Time to go..It will be OK
Eden: "This is too scary.."


Brett: "This is the wrong room honey.."
Eden: "I can't do this.."
Brett: "Yes you can.."
I love when they do things on their own...they are so cute :)


I love how the nurse just stands there...


Meet this cute baby boy! Channing Novak Major!



She looks scared still..He has his daddy's pale skin :)


I gave Cherish a hip-granny look and I got some PaJams for Brett..might change those..they are kinda horrible lol


Seems how Cherish and Eden have all green needs..I sent them to the Munch house to see Dayna's New baby girl :) 
(Isn't their house super cute?!)



Meet Estrella Munch :)
Dayna gave her a good name I think!

I'll end it here. The next chapter has big changes and 
I didn't want to squeeze it all into one so I broke it up. 
What MAJOR thing will happen next?

PS. Next week I will post Don's "Memorial" probably under a new tab which I will name Family Memories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment