Friday, April 29, 2016

Chapter 2: Legacy Love

Hello! Welcome back! Last chapter some sims got older and then we had a Major Family Update!


Here is the funky family tree as my proof of the funky (I don't even know what to call it). Moira and Cherish's twins! Daisy and Dario! Welcome!


Now that we are all caught up..I have some explaining to do...I started the heir poll and then I went back and started playing..and that's when the twin-thing happened...So Dario and Daisy weren't counted in the polls. The polls started with only Faith, Dayna (some posts it's spelled wrong it is Dayna..it gets corrected by spell checker), and Eden. Because I planned on using the polls and have my fans decide..I had to make the finally decision...

Eden won the polls...so Eden is the heir to Major Throne! 



Eden: "That makes no sense..."
I know :)
Eden: "Who would name their kids Daisy and Dario?"
Hey!

(Side note I have a plan for the twins... But I didn't know what to do after the polls ended. I love them all!)



Cherish: "Hey..your home! So...we have more kids..."
Don:  **Darth Vader Sigh**


 One thing like like about the twins is they LOVE to hug all the time! :)


 Too bad Dayna didn't win, these two are an interesting match :)
First kiss and they are officially a couple!


 Aww :)


Don: "I'm old! I only have a questionable amount of days left!"
Don finally retired... $300 a day now...totally doesn't make sense but whatever..



Speaking of tired..I love it when I see sims do this! It's sooo cute! :D


 Oh and this is don's pet from space...His name is Boolprop.net ;)


Toot Toot! Everybody hop on the birthday train! Time to be young adults!

Dayna rolled her last trait: Loves the outdoors


     *Cereal Gut*

Faith rolled her last trait: Non-Committal (hmm who did she get that from I wonder)


I grew her up early... Shame on me :P

Eden rolled her last trait: Neat


Cherish: "Don help!! Wake up!!! Random kids! DON!"


These two went on a little date after the birthday celebration.....


Aww :)


Best date ever! I had them quickly elope ;)


Moved them into the Munch house and started the honeymoon...


The toilet broke :)

     
     Then there were 6 and those dang dishes!!!


Faith: "Peace out mom..I'm going to go live it up with the Calientes they have cool stuff and a better house and money"

I'm sad she was the one I voted for. I love them all though! So tough! All for the best I don't think I could handle 10 rejected proposals 


Eden: "We can eat the cake now...right?"


Eden: "GET AWAY FROM MY CAKE...RAWR!"


     Eden: "I need a mail order bride please!"
Groom!
Eden: "I mean broom!"
#LegacyLoves Agent: "Groom?"
Eden: "Just send all three!" *Click*





I decided to use a "legacy love" from the gallery. The rule is you can choose one but you can't look at the traits.

Meet Brett Novak!
Traits: Loves the outdoors, creative, and a foodie
LTW: Painter Extraordinaire 

You signed the legacy wavier?
Brett: "Yep!"
Cool Beans!


It hasn't even been a full sim 24 hours and twins have come to visit. Silly girls :)
(Look at that cute bump!)



Faith: "Hey guys...who...who are you?! ANOTHER BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER?!"


Brett: "I'm Brett..I'm from #legacyloves. I live here now.."
Faith: **I leave and they find a replacement?!**


Twin love :)



Everyone really likes Brett..he is always telling jokes it cracks me up..

   
Future cuteness ahead!


Dario is always cleaning..I love him :)


I better check this guy's outfit selections


Don was stuck like this for one sim hour..I thought the reaper was coming...
Don: "Yoda"
Yoga?
Don: "No Yoda!"

Eden: "Here.."
Brett: "Oh! Thank you!"
*grumble grumble*
     
Success on the third try...Curse of the "Don" Genes


 :) They are a couple now     *pop*


Brett: "Let's whoo and then hooo"
Eden: "Yay!"


I got them their own bed.


Brett: "Marry me?"


Brett: "Please?"
Eden: "Yes"
:) they are so cute!!!


     I got Brett a job in the painting career and Eden in the writing career...


I decided it was time for an office...seems how Eden wants to be a best selling author. 

Eden: "OMG We are broke again!"

I will the chapter here. Three birthdays. One abduction. Two proposals. One wedding. Twins running around.

What the flip will happen next?!
See ya soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment