Monday, April 11, 2016

Chapter 1.3: Moving on up!

Hello again! Welcome back! We left off with two twins and baby on the way! (Sorry this chapter is a little short.)

Our poor founder, Cherish is having the worst pregnancy..Well the day has finally arrived...

   
 Cherish: "I got a promotion! I'm going to puke..."
   Yay I'm so happy for you miss level 5 scientist!

 
She then fell asleep on the lawn and then went into labor! 
Don: "OMG where's the gym!"



So far every time we've been to the hospital Don runs straight for the gym..
Don: "Gotta run far away!"


  Cherish: "I'm going to pop! Can't you see that! Get off the phone!"
  Lady: "Umm Doctor that lady is here again.."

    
Different doctor thank goodness! 
    Cherish:"I'm going to die again!"
    You never died...the glue remember?


 Another baby girl! Welcome to the family! Eden Major!


Danya was unsure about the whole thing...
Danya: "Are you sure it's not a boy? The bassinet is blue!"


Faith was always talking to her. Aww so cute!


Cherish has started painting..I hope to make a little more income... 
(She does love her hospital gown)


Finally saved up to get a decent TV for movie night!


The girls brought home Olivia from school..finally a friend...she was angry about something the whole time.. BOO



Don has been more helpful this time around...
(He is so cute in this work clothes!)


Eden grew up! She looks like Danya! Yay!
She rolled...
Child Aspiration: Artistic Prodigy
Trait: Insane (Yay!)

                                                         
Eden: "Sup Ya'll!

   
I managed to fit her in the bedroom with the other girls :)



State Farm Commercial: "Can I get a hot tub?!" 
Ok..I had to they are so fun!


Seems how Eden has no school today..She got to try it out first...
Eden: "This is nice.."
Eden talking back to herself: "No it's NOT!"
Gotta love the insane... :)


Cherish: *cries* "It's ugly! I made another ugly one!"
It's the freezer bunny! It's cute!
Cherish: "Move it away!"



All the girls together watching KidsZone...or KidsSomething 


Cherish: "I'm Naked!"
We see that!
We finally know why she wanted a hot tub this whole time...



I wanted to see what happened when you ate grow fruit...but nothing happened :(



All the girls and their birth certificates :)


Thanks to Abby a fellow simmer at Boolprop.net
 I have the story progression mod and 
I can populate the world muah haha!


Don is such a good dad. Helping the girls with their homework :)
Don: "One baby equals two babies 
and then two babies equal one baby"
What?


Cherish is multitasking and cloning daisies...meanwhile...


Don: "No more babies in this legacy!"
***Welcome to my house...play the the music too loud..***
Ya you'll be a grandpa soon..maybe
*knock on wood*


The girls like to do their homework at the park...someone forgot their homework so she was treasure hunting...


Upgrade time!
(This is the longest house I've ever made..
i'm not a big fan of two stories)
Plus it looks like a telephone...


The inside...


Don: "Oh ice cream.."


Don:"Oh brain freeze.."


I upgraded the bedroom to a better bed and master bath...


Don: "This is weird..I can't see!"
He was very uncomfortable and dirty after this... 


Alice: "Hi, I'm Alice and I come over every weekend!"
Everyone: "Hi Alice"


Marcus: "Hi i'm Marcus and I'm an alcoholic" 
"I'm also a stalker and I come over everyday and stare at Don"
Everyone: "Hi Marcus"


Here are our future guardians...I'll end the chapter here..Not much happened..but it gets better I promise :)

Will there be more babies? Who will be the heir? Will the cow plants eat Marcus Flex?
Find out soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment