Monday, April 4, 2016

Chapter 1.1: Baby on Board!

Chapter 1.1: Baby on Board!


Welcome back to The Major Legacy. In Chapter One, I introduced the lovely founder, Cherish Major! A beautiful redhead who kinda looks like Lucy from I love Lucy. Cherish kidnapped Don Lothario as her live in roommate (future spouse). They became boyfriend and girlfriend, we tried the whole proposal thing about 4 times with a no-go. The still live on the lawn with no money…and now Cherish dropped a big bomb on Don. They are having a baby. :)


Let’s start back where we left off!

   
  Because there is a little one on the way I thought it would be great to take a family photo...
one day when there's walls this beauty will hang :) so cute!

       
 Poor Cherish :( 

    
I'm also happy to announce the money making trash can! 
So far the cereal bowls have been making a little bit of dough...
I so wish I had one of these in real life...
Don really wants a dishwasher and Cherish wants a hot tub...
Oh they make me laugh...I love them.

    
Cherish was also happy to tell everyone at work the big news...


The day started out pretty good...


 Then it crashed... I feel bad when I see orange plumbob :(


 "I love sandwiches!"   Cherish created the dead bush in the background by the way :D


Ya the day was so---so somehow she got a promotion...


A co-worker sent her a text message saying they all wanted to celebrate her new promotion
"I don't feel good though"
You need friends! You're going!

  
 This is the guy that sent the text message. 
I don't remember his name and I hardly see him at the lab...so ya :)  "I have some news!" She shared the big news again...


This guy was horrible but everyone loved him. Lol.

   
  Except Vivian Lewis...She hates everything...  
(Zoe looks irrate because shes sharing the news again)


I hope Zoe and Cherish become friends she's super friendly with her all the time at work...

   
The guy on the right sent a text message asking her to join the garden gnomes she accepted...weird how they send text messages when they are right there...Lol kinda like in real life.

     
Such a cute prego sim...she was hungry and I love olives mmmm....

    
 Cherish and Don both had the next three days off...so I have them gather things for money. 
The grow fruit tree is awesome and I think I'll grow some of my own..
I keep wanting to say glow fruit..I wonder why? :)


    Don does most of the work in underwear...
You look like a darn hot fool!


"Think there is a frog in here..." 
If you find good frogs they cost more JSYK

   
 Don got grumpy because he hasn't been active lately..so I sent him to the gym and I hope he finds some friends as well...I need to throw some parties!!


Hey its Don's old roommate Dina. Where's Nina and Katrina?
 I love dirty look it makes me laugh.


It's always awesome when you can 
get some free food while you're out...
Thanks um..Hotdog Guy!


I also sent him fishing..too cool for school fish..


She looks so cute!!  She was feeling pretty confident after winning a chess game :)


Next Morning Don:"Ok... I can do this"


Don: "......" No words just shines ring at Cherish


Cherish: "It's shiny enough"  Don:"I can't breathe" 


Yay! The 5th time is the charm...


I had them elope quickly because Don is a little wishey washey with that non-committal trait..He already wants to quit his job... 


*If you like it then you better put a ring on it* *OoOOOoOOo*


Yay! It worked they are finally married!! Meet Don Lothario Major!


Just in time too... Cherish is having quite the day..To the hospital we go!!


"Baby...Marriage...I gotta go workout!" 
Lovely photo work you can see into the pillar how awesome is that! 


"Baby is coming...I like your outfit!"   Green Lady: "Thanks!"


He spent the whole time on that thing! It was kinda of funny.


Doctor McHottie to delivery please!


The machine is fighting with itself...lovely


"Glue?! Whats the Glue for?!!!"


AHHHH! CHERISH ARE YOU OK?! 


*plays dead*      !!!!!!!?????!!!!


After the scary moment she seems just fine..the glue works!!! Wonder Glue!


Aww look at the beautiful baby girl........ GIRLS! TWINS YAY!


Presenting: Dayna Major on the left and Faith Major on the right! So Cute!

   
 Look at the happy Momma! 


    Don had an eventful day...Proposal..Wedding..Twins...

 
 I'll end the chapter here...Marcus Flex the first visitor? Or is he stalking Don? 

  How long will the family of four live on the lawn? Can Don handle twins and married life? Will they collect enough Easter Eggs? Find out soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment